28. True or False. Beneath U.S. law, any peculiar who pays taxes can conduce to an IRA, and the contributions are tax-free.
44. True or False. Managers, executives, and inferior plane employees should all go through the selfselfsame likeness of result process.
49. True or False. If an construction offers permission benefits past those required by law, it should never compel a declarative assertion environing this in its handbook
51. Which of the forthcoming assessments does not regularly deficiency to be considered depending on the interdiplomatic point-outment?
A. Person-construction fit
B. Personality-job fit
C. Language ability
D. Suitability of next family
52. The ERISA Act requires all of the forthcoming except:
A. All employees who own worked for further than one year and are balance 21 years of age must be offered competition in any gang-sponsored concavity plans.
B. Federal vesting rules must be followed, delay a ultimatum vesting era of 100% at five years, or 20% per year from years 3 through 7.
C. Employee concavity accounts must be trainable. When the employee changes jobs, their concavity funds can be epidemic to their new master or another competent siege.
D. Fiduciaries who train gang concavity programs must act beneath the cautious man concept that says they should use concern and application when investing concavity funds.
E. All masters must furnish some create of employee concavity classification for employees who are balance the age of 21 and who supplicate concavity accounts.
53. Maria is conducting a job evaluation in her construction by breaking each job down into rudiment aptitudes or abilities. After she completes that function, she procure point-out points to each aptitude or ability based on its difficulty. Maria is using the ________ mode of job evaluation.
a. job ranking
c. content comparison
d. job hierarchy